Lion English Note

Monday, April 24, 2006

The story of how I Learned English

When I was junior high school student, I study English for the first time.
I like English very much because the English teacher in my class was very frank and funny.
When he teached English, he brought interesting goods every classes.
For example, when we learned "Who" , he brought many pictures of TV performers.
He also prepared an interesting English game for the class. I respect him so I want to be an English teacher.
In high school, my home-room teacher was English teacher. Study English in high school was very difficult for me. But, his class was very plain. In high school, we studied English grammar mainly. I was poor at English grammar. But he made handout every class. This was the power of my English skill.

My English teacher helped me very much. So I think I want to an English teacher now.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57:00 AM, Blogger JH said…

    Interesting. I think that a lot of English teachers were greatly influenced by their own teachers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home