Lion English Note

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My feeling of teaching practice

Hello. I'm the lion. I have an anxiety thing now. On August 28, I'm going to go teaching practice in Fuzoku junior high school. I have taught English in Thailand and Nakano elementary school. But, both of them were "group work". But teaching practice is alone to make 指導案 and to teach English and so on. I do all things alone. And I teach English for real junior high school students. Teachers do not only teach their own subject but think student's life. It is very difficult for me, I think now. I study more to have my confidence. But I fester my anxiety gradually. But I want to do my best for my teaching practice! And I want to be in favor teacher with students! What do everyone think of their teaching practice? I want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home